Saturday, June 23, 2012

Why I Scrapbook- WHEN

When do I scrapbook?

I have found it really difficult to have a lot of work-life balance lately so I try really hard to protect some crafty time each weekend.

I also love to scrap while Ry is watching sports. I love sports, but he could watch something competitive 24/7 and in order to spend our time together I do something I love while he does something he wants to do.



I find myself sketching ideas and layouts when I’m in meetings and thinking of journaling while I’m driving down the road for work. I guess you could say that I’m scrapping all the time!



2 comments:

  1. I'm looking for that place where we can both do our hobbies at the same time! He'll be on the computer sometimes, but it gets annoying - for him - because I kick him off while I print a photo, or print journaling, or need to look up something . . . haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute the picture !! It's a great idea to scrap when you hubby is doing something he likes and both of you being together (in the same room) that's my problem because I spend the WEs at my bf, but he likes watching a lot of sport (football, rugby) and I get bored... I wish we could live together! Like that I would spend time with him + do what I love !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!