Monday, June 25, 2012

Baby Shower Goodness

My BFF Allison hosted my baby shower over the weekend and I feel so blessed and overwhelmed with love following the party. It was wonderful to have some best-friend time over the weekend- it is so hard to come by these days! I think I went a little photo crazy with this post, but I couldn’t choose just a few! 

Sleeping baby cupcakes. 

I reused the Ikea vases from our wedding decor. I love a good excuse to pull out these sweet little bud vases! 

Mimosa punch. I didn’t have any, but I heard it was pretty tasty! 

Mason jars and cute straws! 

So excited to start the baby’s library! 

Fruit salad in a watermelon carriage. 

Super cute paper straws!!

Tie-Dye App State onesie?  YES PLEASE!!! 

MORE BOOKS!!! 

Diaper cake made by my aunt and grandmother. I love all of the stuffed animals and toys! 

And a goofy picture to finish the post! I was exhausted and a little punchy by the end of the party...can you tell? 


I’ll be back tomorrow with another post in my Why I Scrapbook series.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    Looks like such a fun shower and adorable cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes are too cute!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute decor, especially those adorable cupcakes. Looks like it was a great shower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it seems like you had a great baby shower, I wish it was more popular in Europe...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!