Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday Meals: Spinach Lasagna

One of my new goals is to start making heathy meals for myself and Ryan. I'm trying to get into the groove of cooking more often and incorporating organic foods into our normal routine.

This week's new meal was a Low-Fat Spinach Lasagna. As it isn't perfected yet I am not going to give out the recipe, but I will tell you what I put in it this round. I will give this another shot soon and share the exact recipe and instructions if it is successful! This is a trial and error process for me.

Low-fat organic mozzarella cheese
Low-fat organic cottage cheese
Frozen (thawed) spinach
Whole Wheat lasagna noodles
Organic pasta sauce
Italian Seasoning
Pepper



It's not really pretty, and I sure could make some improvements, but it won the seal of approval from my husband so that is good enough for me for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!