Friday, June 17, 2011

Layout: Down The Aisle

This is the first of many wedding layouts. In honor of father's day weekend, I thought I would share this layout about going down the aisle with my step-dad. Without getting to far into family dynamics, there were several candidates of who could walk me down the aisle. I settled on asking my step-dad who has been a part of my life since I was in 4th grade. We have a close bond and our relationship has helped shape who I am today. (I get all of my sarcasm from him. All. of. it.)



I used one of my gorgeous kits from My Scrapbook Nook that has been sitting in a corner gathering dust. I'm so glad to be scrapping again!

I invite you to our photographer's blog to see many amazing pictures from our wedding day- Pixels On Paper, Inc.

Happy Friday!

6 comments:

  1. Love the black and yellow! Great picture too :) Been wondering where you've been. Now I know! Nice to see you back. You've had A LOT going on! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pops of yellow on the page. NICE page!!! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty page! The black and yellow combo is perfect. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely photo and such a pretty page. Love the pop of yellow with the black. It looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice and congrats....Stay Blessed...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!